• grisby-family

Stay With Us

  • How to Start

    To begin the process, contact your hospital social worker, a nurse supervisor, case manager or physician so they can refer you to the House. Each hospital is familiar with our referral process.

  • Who We Support

    To request a room, a family must have a hospitalized child under the age of 21 who is being treated at a local hospital. We also accept patients who receive outpatient treatment 3 or more times per week.

  • Returning Families

    Families who already stayed at the House and require an additional stay during the same year, should contact the House directly by calling (401) 274-4447.