Often times families reside close enough to the hospital to stay with a loved one during the day and return home in the evening. As part of our family-centered care, the Ronald McDonald House of Providence offers the Day Use Program, a free service. This program allows families to visit the House from 9 AM – 9 PM and enjoy the comforts of home only steps away from your child.
- Free coffee, healthy lunches, drinks & snacks
- Home cooked meal every night
- 2 private showers
- 2 private nap rooms
- Fitness room
- Laundry facilities: washers, dryers & detergent
- Enclosed courtyard & welcoming play area
- Support from other families going through similar situations & dedicated volunteers
- 24 hour shuttle service from House to hospitals
Our Day Use Program helps reduce costs associated with a hospitalization, provides a sense of normalcy and comfort, and connects you with other families.
If you would like more information, please contact a member of your child’s medical team.