Volunteers assist staff members and guests with various household tasks. There are also opportunities for maintenance volunteers.
Typical duties include:
- Answer telephones
- Facilitate check-ins and check-outs
- Assist with household chores
- Process referrals from hospitals
- Help with mailings
- Write thank you letters to donors
- Be available to answer questions or just to listen
House volunteers usually work four hour shifts at times that are mutually determined between the volunteer and the House staff.
To become a volunteer, please complete our application.